11.14.2008

DAVE'S A MARRIED MAN!

What a great trip! David and Erinn got married, I got to hang out with the fam, and I even got some one-on-one time with Anistyn! Andrea and Zach are perfect hosts. And it was so fun to bump into Ryan and Mike, and to go Christmas shopping with Nicole.

After enduring some wedding-related panic (caused by my bad planning and solved by my amazing Bishop and Stake President) the fam headed up to Idaho for the wedding. The wedding was perfect, the day was gorgeous, the reception was amazing! It was wonderful to see the fam and fantastic to be part of Dave's big moment.

I can't wait for Thanksgiving when everyone is coming home. It will be great to have even more time together!

Observe our trip below:













1 comment:

cheyney webb said...

Looks like a great wedding! Congrats to the happy couple.

And P.S. Emily is gorgeous! Sad we are missing ya'll over Thanksgiving.