5.25.2009

It's Final!!

So we are officially heading to Fort Lauderdale!!!!

Mr. T and I are both really excited to get going with this next phase of life.

We are heading down sometime after the middle of June (is May over already?). We have lots of fun plans for the summer to see all our family before our 4 year Medical School sentence begins!!!

We're hitting up the Barber reunion in New York end of June, the Meyer Reunion in South Dakota the start of July, the Talbot reunion in Idaho for a week and a half mid July, and hopefully we'll squeeze in a visit to Utah toward the end of July to visit my siblings, cousins, & friends. Then it's work work work for the next 48 months. =]

Ohhhhhh. Sigh. =]

We are so grateful he can start school. He's going to be such a wonderful doctor.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Well, make some time for me before you leave! I am going to be in FL most of June!

angelaphotos said...

yay! someone new to play with :)

Nick and Brent said...

Congratulations! It will go by much faster than you guys think, don't worry. Sounds like you have a busy summer planned...have fun!!

Nicole and Garrett said...

I'm so glad you guys are coming to Utah for at least a little bit. I wish we could come to Florida in the summer (i still have never been to the beach there...) but I suppose we've done enough traveling this summer :(