Mr. T really likes cereal and I try to be supportive. I am also a supporter of malt-o-meal though, and this has caused some tension in our marriage. Lately, however, I find myself buying more and more brand-name cereal for my beloved. Is it because I am a good wife? Is it my way of showing love, respect, and admiration for my husband? Am I attempting to assuage any contention that has been festering?
Nope.
Turns out if I collect 5 of these babies I get a free DVD! Sure they're B list movies. I'm aware I can buy them at Wal-mart for $4.99. But it feels so good to get something for "free!"
...oh, and to make my husband happy at the same time.
Sigh.
5 comments:
Make sure you send them in quick. They change the offers pretty often. We just got Chitty Chitty Bang Bang with our Movie Lovers tokens and have had a lot of fun singing the songs with Emma. Gotta love free movies!
hahaha! Paul collects those, too!
Jill! You are just like Garrett! Brand name cereal just tastes better, and cereal is #1. Mmmmmm. cereal.
hey jillian! wow- you guys are always having fun adventures! andi told me you need an invite to our blog. email me your address at smith.austyn@gmail.com
thanks!!
That is too funny, I can totally relate. Brent made me cut out the tokens on Frosted Mini Wheats so we could send them in and now he has a....drumroll please...Shrek cereal bowl! Guess we'll have to start on the movies! ;)
Post a Comment