For Christmas this year, Paula and Mr. T bought me a bedspread I'd been eyeing at Ikea. I love it! So when Mom and Dad came to visit over MLK weekend Mom and I hit Ikea to get the complete package. Of course, I liked everything. At the end of the day I'd spent far more than I meant to and was thrilled about it. Then dad led the way to Home Depot to get materials to make the bed frame...hooray for tons of storage!
A couple weeks and a trip to Target later, I've redone the Master and set up the guest room. I'm so thrilled.
And now all I need are guests...hint hint!
See what you think!
Sooo much storage - hooray!
Imagine yourself...here!!
The Master
6 comments:
OH MY GOSH! I love the bed sheets! I think I might have to see if I can get those up here! Dang IKEA and not shipping to Alaska! I will find a way! We sure do miss you guys and totally wish that we could come see you guys. FLordia is seriously one of our #1 places we want to go too when we go on our first vacation! If only we can figure out a way to not be poor college students. :) HOw you guys doing! Call me!!! :)
Nice work! Looks awesome :) It's frighteningly easy to spend too much money at Ikea, but soooo fun!
its looks fabulous! that back wall looks so yellow in the picture! wish I couldve been there for the shopping spree and the meatballs.
I like it :) Like it a lot! You've done wonderful on Master bedrooms this winter!!!!!
Isn't decorating fun?! I'm trying to prod Bridgette into switching to a big girl bed - just because i want an excuse to decorate another room. Love you guys.
It looks so great!!!
Post a Comment